1 Ağustos 2011 Pazartesi

Milan'dan Vazgeçmem



"I am not happy in Manchester.I do not like the city. With my team-mates and my manager, everything is fine, but the city is not to my tastes. I miss the chance to be at home with my family and with my friends.That is my home.Milan is a great team and one day, you cannot say what will happen. Inter again? We will see. At the moment, I am attached to Manchester. Adriano Galliani says that sooner or later I will go to Milan? I would like to, but we will see. Yes, I have chanted 'Forza Milan' in the past, that I was joking. One day, though, maybe."

Balotelli

Disiplin açısından kötü not alan Balotelli yine Milan'a olan özlemini dile getirmiş.Inter zamanından beri bir Milan sevgisi vardı zaten.Bu sefer paşamız takım arkadaşı Tevez gibi Manchester şehrinden bıkmış ve artık Manchester şehrinde yaşayacağını ummuyor.Bakalım Mancini ne tür bir tasarrufta bulunacak?Bunu bilmiyoruz ama şundan eminiz.Balotelli Milan'a gitmeyi her zaman dile getirecektir ve günün birinde bu birliktelik gerçekleşecektir.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder