18 Ekim 2010 Pazartesi

Mesut Yavaş Yavaş Isınıyor



"I was calm in front of goal. We are playing well and winning. I knew the goals would come sooner or later. I am happy because I played a great match and the team played well overall. I am very happy and very confident."

"I never said I was anxious. I knew things would start happening and thank God they are. We are in good shape and at the top of the table. Ozil is in great form. His confidence increases match by match. We are very happy with him, but with Khedira, Pedro Leon and all the new signings as well. 


"We know that if we win on Tuesday that we will have one foot in the next round. We play at home and are obligated to win. It will be a great match." 


C.Ronaldo

Hafta sonu Malaga - Real Madrid maçını izleyen vardır.İzleyenler Mesut'un performansı hakkında güzel şeyler söyleyeceklerdir.Hakikaten giderek takıma alışıyor ve ileride Ronaldo-Higuain-Di Maria ile uyumu sayesinde pas alışverişleri yaparak birçok gol pozisyonu hazırladı.Mesut maçı 2 asistle tamamlayarak Real Madrid'deki kariyerine tam gaz devam etti.Beni en çok memnun eden görüntü Ronaldo'nun gol attıktan sonra gol pasını veren Mesut'u yanına çağırarak sevincini O'nunla paylaşmasıydı.Ronaldo'nun da dediği gibi Mesut maç maç güveni artıyor ve daha iyi performans gösteriyor.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder