30 Eylül 2010 Perşembe

Hamilton Umudunu Hala Koruyor.



It's your third non-finish in four races - is that starting to get to you?
"No. On Sunday night, I was obviously exceptionally disappointed - it's always difficult to get your head around things when you've just retired from a grand prix - and it takes time to come to terms with that. Clearly, it's not been a good run of results, but I don't look at those races and think what might have been, or what additional points I might have if I'd finished. There's no point. You just need to look at the situation facing you, and work your hardest to do your best.
"So I don't look at my retirements in Spain, or Hungary, or in the last two races as what's been lost. I'm just looking ahead at the next four races - I haven't won at any of those tracks, so I'll be even more motivated than ever to make amends for that."

Lewis Hamilton

Lewis Hamilton son 4 yarışta hala umudunun olduğunu söylüyor.Ama görünen köy kılavuz istemez.Her ne kadar şampiyona liderinin 20 puan arkasında olsa da, 1 yarışlık fark olsa da kalan 4 yarışta Hamilton'un kariyerinde zaferinin olmaması işleri daha da zorlaştırıyor.Zaten Singapur Gp sonrası yazıdğım yazıda da Hamilton'un şansının kalmadığını söylemiştim.Çünkü kalan dört yarış Ferrari ve Redbull'u ön plana çıkarıyor.Kalan 4 yarışın Mclaren'e uymaması ve Hamilton bu yarışlarda hiç kazanamamış olması söylediklerinin  motive amaçlı olduğu düşünülebilir.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder